Guidelines for International Applicants
for academic year 2022 & 2023
Informational Technology Course
Capacity : 30
Qualification for Applicants
- Applicants are requested to obey the law in Japan and school rules.
- And you are requested to be willing to study and to have a strong will to graduate.
- Applicants are requested to have completed 12 years of academic training in a country other than Japan.
- Applicants are requested to have Japanese language ability to study at a vocational school.
- Applicants are requested to prove the ability to pay all the expenses during in school.
- Applicants are requested to have the percentage of attendance at the learning facilities like Japanese language be more than 90 %.
Judgment of papers,Japanese writing examinatin,and Interview.
※The examinee living in the west from Tokyo can do a Japanese examination and interview in Teams. (Please prepare PC, web-camera and e-mail address.)
- Application form (our school's own form) ※The form is able to down road from our download site.
- Passport (Original)
- Alien Registration certificate (Original)
- Copy of the original of Graduation Certificate of school as your final academic background, and Graduation Certificate
- Attendance records, academic transcript and certificate of expected graduation at your Japanese Language School
- Papers which show the ability of paying expenses (Original such as bankbook)
- Copy of your personal history which is submitted to immigration at your entry procedure
How to Apply
You are requested to fill out an application form and to bring your papers to our Admission office.
Autumn 1st Exam May 29, 2023 ～ Jun. 20, 2023
Autumn 2nd Exam July 1, 2023 〜 Aug. 31, 2023
Spring 1st Exam Aug. 1, 2023 〜 Nov. 27, 2023
Spring 2nd Exam Dec. 1, 2023 ～ Dec. 12, 2023
Spring 3rd Exam Please contact us.
¥20,000 (Cash or the bank transfer)
Bank：Japan Post Bank Branch：229 Account type：checking account Account No.：0093415 Account name：磐城学芸専門学校
|Educational materials fee
You must pay all the annual Tuition Fees in principle , but you may pay them separetely in the way underneath.
(By the end of August)
Spring entrance ： until the end of August
Autumn entrance ： until the end of February
・JASSO（Japan Student Services Organization）¥48,000/month
・Partially exempt from tuition fee to successful applicants for various exams
Selection and Announcement
Date of the 1st examination (Autumn entrance) : 2023/6/23 Fri.
Date of the 2nd examination (Autumn entrance) : Please ask other than the schedule of the above.
Date of the 1st examination (Spring entrance) : 2023/11/30 Thu. (afternoon)
Date of the 2nd examination (Spring entrance) : 2023/12/16 Sat. (morning)
Date of the 3rd examination (Spring entrance) : Please ask other than the schedule.
We will inform you of the time of an examination and interview after reception of application papers. And we will inform you of the result of the examination within 7 days after the examination date.
Application Submission (Address)
HATA GAKUEN Admission Office
Iwaki Gakugei Vocational School
154-1 Urata, Shimo-Yoshima, Yoshima, Iwaki, Fukushima,