Guidelines for International Applicants
for academic year 2017 & 2018
Informational Technology Course
Capacity : 20
Qualification for Applicants
- Applicants are requested to obey the law in Japan and school rules.
- And you are requested to be willing to study and to have a strong will to graduate.
- Applicants are requested to have completed 12 years of academic training in a country other than Japan.
- Applicants are requested to have Japanese language ability to study at a vocational school.
- Applicants are requested to prove the ability to pay all the expenses during in school.
- Applicants are requested to have the percentage of attendance at the learning facilities like Japanese language be more than 85 %.
Judgment of papers,Japanese writing examinatin,and Interview.
- Application form (our school's own form)
- Passport (Original)
- Alien Registration certificate (Original)
- Copy of the original of Graduation Certificate of school as your final academic background, and Graduation Certificate
- Attendance records and academic transcript at your Japanese Language School
- Papers which show the ability of paying expenses (Original such as bankbook)
- Copy of your personal history which is submitted to immigration at your entry procedure
How to Apply
You are requested to fill out an application form and to bring your papers to our Admission office.
Autumn May 29, 2017 ～ Jun. 30, 2017
Spring Nov. 1, 2017 ～ Dec. 15, 2017
|Educational materials fee
You must pay all the annual Tuition Fees in principle , but you may pay them separetely in the way underneath.
(By the end of August)
Spring entrance ： until the end of August
Autumn entrance ： until the end of February
・JASSO（Japan Student Services Organization）¥48,000/month
・Partially exempt from tuition fee to successful applicants for various exams
Selection and Announcement
We will inform you of the time of an examination and interview after reception of application papers. And we will inform you of the result of the examination within 7 days after the examination date.
Application Submission (Address)
HATA GAKUEN Admission Office
Iwaki Gakugei Vocational School
154-1 Urata, Shimo-Yoshima, Yoshima, Iwaki, Fukushima,